Projects & prices will vary dependent on number of
songs, genre, instrumentation & studio readiness, etc. These are only examples of what you could expect for what level of artist your are.
Tell us who you are, what you're doing and we’ll do our best for you.
Please contact us for a quote:
908-864-4949 or email@example.com
First Time Session
Have fun while introducing yourself to the studio on a budget
• Up to 3 hours of studio time to record one song
• Record vocals to your song or beat with an engineer
• Sing a cover song (must bring own backing track/karaoke)
• We mix your track and give you a "monitor mix" on CD and/or digital download
Singer Songwriter Session
Record a handful of original songs or covers live w/ single instrument and your voice
• Perform your song live in studio
• Record your tracks until your satisfied
• We mix your tracks
Great for recording a small EP with your band, live or multi-track recording
• 1-3 songs
• 4 hours of studio tracking time (plus mixing up to 3 hrs.)
(tracking and/or mixing time in excess of 7 hrs. will be additionally charged)
• record playing drums, keys, bass, guitar & vocals
• Includes mixing and editing
• you recieve a studio monitor mix of your performance on CD & digital download
Mutli-Track Recording of Live off the floor
• 4-6 songs
• 8 hours of studio time (plus mixing up to 6 hrs.)
(tracking and/or mixing in excess of 16 hrs. will be additionally charged)
• all overdubs
• tracks are mixed and edited with client, includes EFX, pitch correction, etc.
• you receive a studio mix version of your performance on CD & digital download
Full Album Production
For those who intend to create a full length album and release it to the public.
•25 hours of tracking time
• 4 days in the studio + 2 days editing / mixing with client, includes EFX, pitch correction, etc.
• overdubs / edits
• INCLUDES track mastering done at (grammy award winning) G&J Audio to industry standards (Red Book)
• 12 CD copies & CD printing plus Pro Tools Session on portable hard drive (you supply)